View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
The dark tom muzzle twisted into a menacing frown. He looked on at the young cat as if he were a newborn kit. Weak, and small. So pitifully inexperienced in this world. Leafstorm scowled, "talk like that again and I'll make sure your placed with a new mentor, who's scared of you. Perhaps thats what you want to strike down you enemies with fear. But a warrior is only as good as their teacher...." He let his words sink in and then added, "if you had a bad mentor before.... I guess we have a lot of work to do. Leafstorms tail switched in annoyance with the juvenile, but he also found a smirk forming on his face. Perhaps Redpaw could already be a good fighter, but its the strongest warriors that always need more common sense.
Redpaw was not intimidated by Leafstorm, rather awestruck unaware that he was talking he murmeres just barely audible Leafstorm,"I think I just found my role model and a mentor worth keeping..." He glanced up at Leafstorm," I suppose we do, Leafstorm." He kept a straight face (I feel obliged to call Leafstorm Sargent lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here