@Scarwings

Username
Undercover

Charrie Name
Byzianblaze

Charrie Age
23 Moons

Charrie Appearance
Byzian is a rather sinister yet ruggedly handsom looking tom cat. His eyes are a very dark green, almost black. He has a tall, muscled frame and powerful shoulders. Byzianblaze's fur is mostly a mix of dark brown and hazel, but he has hints of pale grey here and there. His face is naturally serious looking, despite his friendly personality. The only injury that marks his good looks is a long claw marking that cuts deep from the top of his right shoulder to his hip. Since the injury was deep, the fur never quite healed correctly around it.

Charrie Personality
Byzianblaze is a pretty nice guy to hang around, despite his grave appearance. He is typically uplifting and caring, though not so much to outsiders. He has a fair view of his clan, making sure not to show favor is more, and takes great pride in his enduring spirit. Byzianblaze always works for the best of his clan, though can be rather blunt with his thoughts. Many times, he catches himself speaking his mind, all filters gone. Although he can be insensitive and clueless, Byzianblaze knows how to play to his strengths: subtle charm and enduring knowledge.

Roleplay Sample
Midnight black fur stirs in a nest near the very edge of the large den, eerily casted on with overlaying shadows. Dark eyes blink open, and a small, ragged tail flicks. Nighthowl clenches his powerful jaw as he wakes himself from a shallow slumber. The tom cat's black fur is just as messily ruffled as ever. Standing up quietly, the male stretches, claws reaching and jaws parting in a yawn. The sun hadn't yet reached the point of dawn, but he sensed it was near. Nighthowl blinked slowly, his gaze wandering passively over the lean forms of his clanmates. Rasping his rough tongue over a paw, he drew it nonchalantly over one ear, grooming.

Other
Nice plot

Questions?
None

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 07:06 AM.