View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:37 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
As Elmpaw approached the moss near the training cave he smiled at Ivorypaw,” We’ll be gathering moss here, as it’s near the training cave.” He demonstrated how to do it using his paw to pull it up then his teeth to pull the thorns out before balling it up,” Make sure there are no thorns in it.” He pointed his tail to the thorns just to be safe. He was pretty sure he didn’t need to explain why, but if she asked why, he’d explain that thorns can harm kits in the nursery, it’s uncomfortable to the warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cat, and leader, and elder’s have fragile skin so they can hurt themselves and have a slow recovery time.
Ivorypaw, beginning to settle down now that she had found the meeting place, padded after him until they reached their true destination. As she watched him demonstrate, the she-cat pawed the ground impatiently. She wanted to try! As he finished his instructions, the female moved forward and scraped some moss away. Copying him, she used her teeth to pick out the painful thorns. It was a small bundle, but looked pretty good for her first time.