View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
As the russet vixen moved closer, it's tongue swiped maliciously around it's jaws. Wisteriapaw struggled to get up, noticing blood on on her forepaw where it had got the root. The molly kicked and thrashed, her light pelt becoming tan as the dir smudged onto her pelt. Her breath quick and shallow, she tried pulling herself up to reach Halfkit, but her efforts were never enough. The fox ran the last length before she could see the glittering of it's eyes, and she helplessly collapsed against the ground, letting out a mournful wail to signal that she surrendered. She closed her eyes as she heard the kit's wail, but suddenly heard something rustle behind her. She couldn't lift her head, but her mind was swimming and she couldn't recognize the scent. Assuming it was another fox, she half-heartedly opened her eyes, and her dull gaze caught sight of a tan pelt flashing out in front of her, something leaping and flying onto the fox, which bundled backwards. The two creatures rolled over in a flurry of teeth and claws, and before Wisteriapaw could do anything, the fox was whimpering, pacing away with blood dripping from it's haunches.
(I'm so sorry I disapeared for a while! I might do that often but i'll usually come back.)

Halfkit was shocked. What had just happened? Maybe they had been saved! Or maybe it was a dog trying to eat them. He still had his eyes closed, terrified of what was happening. He almost silently whispered, Hello?