View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Starrycreek turned to the little black-and-white tom, deciding. "We'll start at the boarders, and make our way to each one, then visit the hunting grounds and training area. Then I suppose we can head back." She mewed. "Which boarder would you like to see first? They're all a bit different." She asked, tilting her head slightly to let her apprentice decide the first-visited boarder. She already knew all of them, but she couldn't decide which would be the most exciting to visit. She continued to walk, making sure she stuck close to the apprentice, and gazed at the sky. They had plenty of daylight left until sunset. Good, they could accomplish their exploration within the next few hours.
Hollypaw's already bushed fur bristled out in excitement. He had never been near other Clan territories! Well, RiverClan, but besides that! Hollypaw considered his options. ThunderClan and WindClan were as tense as they could be, or so he heard, and didn't really want any trouble. RiverClan.. he already saw enough of them. SkyClan wasn't near ShadowClan, so that was a no go. Hollypaw had no choice but to explore WindClan or ThunderClan. "Er.. ThunderClan," he decided on a whim.