View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Sorry for taking awhile to respond!)
(I'd also like to apologize for the short post, I'm a little tired.)

Ebonymist snapped out of her thoughts right as Daypaw began to apply the poultice onto her wounds. It stung for a moment before the pain slowly went away. "Daypaw," She murmured, looking up at the apprentice with concern. She watched them work for a moment, keeping still as they began to investigate her eye. "You need to tend to yourself." Worry rang through her voice as she observed Daypaw, her orange eye roaming over the various gashes and cuts along their smaller body.
very slowly, daypaw leaned forward, pressing soft licks to the shecats eye. it would hurt for the first few moments, but it was only to clean the blood off of the wound in order to see what needed to be treated. they scoffed at the mollys words,¨dont worry about me right now,¨ they replied. there wasnt enough herbs for their own treatment, they could be used on other cats right now, cats who needed it more then they did. they were driven by their patients, it was the reason they got up in the morning, they reason they did what they did. they came first. daypaw could be on their deathbed and theyd still sit up and try to treat cats before themself. it was just how they were. ¨im going to be honest with you, i dont know if i will be able to revive your sight in this eye. i will try my best, but you deserve a warning to prepare yourself just incase.¨ they said grimly. they felt bad. because of their lack of herbs they might not be able to save a cats sight, one of the most important senses. they thought about what could be damaged, the nerve ending that couldve been struck, the veins that couldve popped. they sighed, pressing another gentle lick to her eyes.