View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly
Elmpaw whimpered and entered the den,” I’m gunna die I just know it.” He whispered although he was just muddy with a few minor scratches on his pelt, and forearm. He curled up on Daypaw’s nest,” Give me something so I’ll sleep through my death please...” he whispered braced to die as if he thought he’d be just a little tired then suddenly become allegic to air and suffocate. He clearly didn’t have a sense of how death happened when it was due to an injury.

Dawnpaw limped in on three legs,” Hey Girlfriend!” She chirped rather annoyingly,” I don’t even know why you pretend you aren’t female....you are such a she-cat... Once a she-cat always a she-cat. Also, can you remove my thorn Day-girl?” She asked she glanced over at Elmpaw and flashed him a smile,” How you holding up Elm-boy?” (Dun question the Day-girl and Elm-boy she srsly does that with everyone with the suffix of -kit or -paw)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 11th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.