View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He knew it was a useful move for him, and he was greatful to know that Nightpaw thought it was a useful idea as well. Watching Nightpaw practice it, he nodded, thankful that she was keeping her claws sheathed. “Of course we can practice,” he said, nodding. “Claws sheathed,” he reminded, Just in case. “Also, if I hurt you too much, you tell me, okay?” He asked. He didn’t know whether he should wait for Nightpaw to say something, or just surprise her. He went with surprising her, and pounced on her. He automatically felt bad for not giving a warning. Well, he knew that you weren’t going to get a warning in a real battle, but he still felt bad none the less. Now he was waiting to see what she would do, watching her with a relatively blank expression.
The instant Goldenstar stopped speaking, he was flying right at her! Nightpaw had no time to react before he crashed into her and knocked her prone, pinning her to the ground. Kicking her back legs felt more like instinct than anything, and it wasn't until after she'd kicked out with her back legs that it occurred to her that he had told her to do just that.