View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:17 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz

Onyxpaw had just finished hunting, carefully carrying a rather small mouse between his jaws. He was cautious not to pierce its skin and draw blood, intending instead to deliver it unharmed to the fresh-kill pile. His black pelt was ruffled slightly as he didn't care enough to wash, and his ginger-tipped tail lashed behind him casually. He seemed to walk in a careless swagger which made him seen self-confident. However, he was the total opposite, but he only exposed his true self to those he felt most comfortable around.

Onyxpaw halted before the fresh-kill pile, lowering his head to set his poor catch among all the other prey. He'd been hunting since he woke, and so far he's managed to bring back only a pathetic-looking mouse and a decent-looking shrew. He hasn't eaten today, and if he were to continue hunting for his hungry Clan he'd have to maintain his strength. So Onyxpaw took a vole for himself, carrying it with him to the far corner of camp. This is where he settled, rocking back on his haunches and then lowering himself to his belly. His haunches were tucked against his flanks, his hind paws placed delicately on either side of him. With his forearms stretched before him, he let his vole rest between his paws. And then he began to eat, enjoying the day as he helped himself to his meal.