View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
NightPath had a growl of her own as she looked at inkshadow her eyes like daggers sending a message that she didn't care
" news flash sister , this is my voice and I think the stars are more important then sleep right now " she meowed as her voice was stern she then looked back at her paws " and normally I am quiet but now since you requested me or asked me to be quiet I think I'll just keep talking . How's that sound? " she meowed calmly with a smirk and a sinister giggle , Nightpath was always quiet but when ever others got in her fur she was just .... Annoyed . She decided to do the opposite of what this she cat wanted it was always fun to anger or annoy others as they annoyed her , she had a dark sense of humor as well. Her ear twitched as her amber eyes had her normal cold look again
Inkshadow growled, "what are you? A kit? A bit immature, don't you think, to do the opposite of what I say just because I want you to do something? If you're acting like a kit, I'll treat you like one. Fine, be as LOUD as you want. Because you know what? I don't CARE ANYMORE! Go ahead, screech at the top of your lungs and see where that gets you." Inkshadow put her head on her paws, staring at Nightpath. It was up to her to make the next move.