View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow growled, "what are you? A kit? A bit immature, don't you think, to do the opposite of what I say just because I want you to do something? If you're acting like a kit, I'll treat you like one. Fine, be as LOUD as you want. Because you know what? I don't CARE ANYMORE! Go ahead, screech at the top of your lungs and see where that gets you." Inkshadow put her head on her paws, staring at Nightpath. It was up to her to make the next move.
wow! She's easy to crack! This is gonna be fun , maybe I can have some fun around this boring clan NightPath smirked again as her tail thrashed happily she couldn't help but laugh a lot , she bent over as she laughed . Her breathing was becoming more shallow as she continued to do so , she looked up at Inkshadow this time and she tried to hold in a giggle when she bit her lip . She always thought watching others reactions was something funny to see , just how they either think their right but when they are actually wrong or when their mouths drop open in shock it just brought her laughter .

" this is hilarious " she finally meowed as she took some deep breaths her amber eyes now soft and calming but yet still having that hidden sense of coldness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 10th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.