View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2016, 03:29 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.
Gorsefeather nodded solemnly. 'The Change' was....well....magnificent. His eyes widened as he looked around at the burnt moor. "Yes, the change is fascinating. We will never have to be bored or feel caged again." He thought of when Singenight took a life from Dapplestar, the speckled molly was imprisoned shortly after Singenight had announced his leadership. "But, I can not say the same fir Dapplestar." The calico tom added.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||