View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Constellation

Jadepaw felt like jumping up and down and squealing like a little kit, she was finally an apprentice! She was no longer Jadekit, she was Jadepaw. She liked the sound of that, but she also couldn't wait until she got her warrior name, of course, that was a long way away. While beginning her training was exciting, the real reason for her excitement was that she had finally escaped her mother. Her mother didn't yell at her or hit her, no, it was what her mother didn't do. Her mother just didn't seem to care, in fact, some of the only times Jadepaw remember actually hearing her speak was when she told stories of Jade's father, Dream. Jadepaw hadn't really met her father, but she assumed it had nothing to do with her and everything to do with her mother if she had a mate as crazy as Fawnpatch she'd stay away too. But now, Jadepaw didn't have to be around her mother anymore, so her father must love her now, all she had to do was find him and she's truly have a family!
It had taken some time of asking around, being sent to different warriors who she was told might point her in the right direction, but eventually, she found out what exactly her father looked like and where she might look to find him. As the sun started to set in the distance, she thought it might be just the perfect time to speak to him. She had a mouse clamped in her jaws and a shine in her eyes, determined to share a meal with her father and form a relationship of sorts.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series