View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Shiverlight merely twitched when the face of charmpelt appeared between the branches of the bush. She had been silently hoping this would happen for a long time now. Sitting awake in this stupid bush and hoping someone would find her. What a coincidence it happened to be the cat she really wanted to see. with a graceful lick she cleaned off her chest and than looked back at charmepelt as if she wasn't amused or didn't need him here. Looking weak at this point could never go over well for me. Need to stay strong. Don't crack. "what?" snapped the she cat looking at him with a posionous glare.

If she wasn't trying to impress him by keeping a straight face she would be bursting out in tears and embracing him like they were good friends. Shiverlight sat up and blinked a few times before quickly licking her chest fur a few times to look more presentable. "Do you know it's wrong to go waking up pro ple with your thunderous paws" she said defiantly lifting her chin at him. She studied his face for a moment and saw how his eyes sparkled wih concern. Her tail quivered as feeling surged through her and she was weakened. She slightly lowered her chin and looked at him face to face.

She realized how short she was compared to the Tom, how insignificant she was compared to his rugged handsome face. She blinked a few times and between them could see dogbloods smirk she flinched back and than released a heavy sigh. Weak. she leaned forward and pressed her nose against charmpelts. A static shock going through her nose and up through her face. She than quick as it had happend she pulled back and gasped. WEAKLING! her heart was beating faster than ever and now she was heaving heavy breaths and looking side to side for an escape route.

[ Going to be short! Just wanted to get it done c: ]

Clem watched rainpelt and beamed when she praised her for her crouch. She happily plodded after the grey she cat and gently sat just beside her as she examined the sticks in water. "But- how? Isn't water clear?" she meowed watching the water make a strange ripple when it flowed behind the stick. She smiled happily and stood up as she gently let her tail slide in. She swallowed hard and looked back at rainpelt. She nervously crouched and studied the she cats tail. With a heavy breath she raised her paw and than she swung it way to hard which sent her off balance, she than felt her gravity shift and she plummeted into the water sending droplets of frigid water into the air. She barely got out her yowl of dismay before it was drowned by the water hitting her face and shocking her system.
The Chausie jerked back like he had been slashed in the face. If this was what he was getting for being caring, well, fine. He should have expected as much from Shiverlight - but maybe he had been hoping for more. It was hard to fall in love, and he had fallen for the last she cat he would have expected. She was the opposite of his previous love. She wasn't sweet, or gentle, or anything like that. She was tough - and seemed unwilling to show any feelings. She had been a challenge for him, and normally Charmpelt got bored of cats like that, but he was never getting bored of her. Charmpelt wished that he had never set eyes on the she cat. This cat had turned his life upside down, and had turned him into... into someone who didn't even feel like himself anymore. He wasn't himself. He hadn't been flirting, or on only very rare occasions, and it was clear to see that he had even changed his own gait.

He walked differently, he acted differently... was there any denying that he was in love? Not anymore. He couldn't say anything about not being in love... because there was nothing to say about it. "Well, maybe if you weren't on RiverClan territory, I wouldn't have woken you up. Now what's wrong, what happen-" But that was as far as he got, because in the next second, Shiverlight's nose was pressed against his own. It happened quick, and it ended just as quickly, leaving the tom speechless. He couldn't say anything. His mouth opened and closed, but for once, the Chausie was lost for words. What was he supposed to say about this? "I... um... you, uh... what?" Well, he could always do what he did best.

Be charming. Except that didn't seem appropriate here, since this was something different from what he had expected. Charmpelt knew that he was in love with Shiverlight - this had just confirmed it. She surprised him. She did the unexpected. Maybe in that way, she was similar to Jema - or maybe he just loved her because she was herself. Because she was so unique, and cool, and strangely enough, he thought that this could actually work. Maybe there was a way that the two of them could go off, and they would be in their own world - a world where they would be together, forever. A world where the Clans couldn't interfere. Yes... Charmpelt almost liked the sound of that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.