View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Batface hissed at both of them his fur was on end
" wait you look like that grumpy old tom! I think his name ended in hide? No wonder " he snorted . He stared daggers at both of them his eye had a cold and deadly look to them . Deerspots couldn't help but back up a little bit she had a mixture of fear and anger her teeth bared at the muscular tom in front of them as she shook herself " m-m-maybe ....y-you shouldn't judge people ..... From the ...Looks your not so great l-looking yourself " she meowed fear lacing her voice . Batface only snorted and started laughing his left claw was sharpened and he struck Deerspots across the face which caused the warrior to fall to her paws " m-m-maybe you s-should keep your jaw closed " Batface mocked , he hissed in Milkfurs face and raced off. Deerspots was crying a little
Milkfur's fur stood on end,but shedding chase after him.She didn't want to start a fight she knew she couldn't win.She crouched down next to her sister."Are you OK?" She asked worridly.'Because of leafhide,deerspots got hurt.But it's partly my fault.I should have at least attacked him.' she thought.Her tail was brushing the ground now,and she felt ashamed of herself.'Maby I am just a coward.I shouldn't blame leafhide for something when he wasent even here.It's my fault.' she thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord