Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather quietly walked along the moor. He watched as a rabbit scurried past, but didn't bother to catch it. He was too focused on meeting with Cherrydawn. He knew their battles might fight. He couldn't prevent that from happening.
Stupid Twolegs! He thought angrily. If they had stayed in their stupid nest's then none of this would've happened! Skyfeather was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he nearly bumped into Cherrydawn. He planted his paws in the ground and came to a halt just in time. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."
Skyfeather nearly walked right in to Cherrydawn. In an instant, she was standing straight and pressed her muzzle into his neck. "Oh thank Starclan you're here. Skyfeather I'm so sorry! I was just trying to do the right thing for both of us and live by the warrior code. I was wrong! I never should have left you." She looked up into the tom's eyes, "Skyfeather, I love you!" She had said it at last. She had tried so hard not to. Tried to bury her feelings and let them slowly die. But now that she was saying it, she felt a freedom, and lightness that nearly took her breath away. "I love you."