Thread: Lost and Afraid
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Lost and Afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He takes a deep breath and begins to walk up to jake looking at him dead in the eye. “ become mine? “ he says leaning a bit. “ I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life my love..but if every single one had happen to make sure I was right here... right now meeting you than I would forgive myself finally...” he smiles softly at him. “ ... you’re special to me. You’re the only one I don’t mind losing sleep over, the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You’re the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without intentions and affect my mood with simple acts. I can’t explain it with simple words just how much you mean to me but you’re the only one I’m afraid of losing... and the only one I wish to keep so please mi amor... become mine and I shall become yours “
The tom took a step back. His eyes widened as he asked. His tail laid down, looking away. "Killer," He whispered. Jake wasn't sure what to say. He had loved Luke for such a long it seemed odd. Looking up at Killer once more, "I-I uh," His fur sat up, but he didn't know what to do. "This is quick,"

Last edited by judas; November 11th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.