Old November 12th, 2017, 11:03 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @Leo the Loke @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw felt her heart race nervously. So many cats were depending on her to save this poor kit. She sharply pulled her paws away the second Perchkit cried out, curling up even tighter due to intense pain. When a mixture of milk and blood erupted from his mouth, Juniperpaw knew the issue had to be internal. She didn't even know how to treat wounds from the outside - how would she treat the poor kit who was suffering from within? ``Just lie still, Perchkit, alright? Don't move. I must speak with your parents now.``

The apprentice then shuffled closer to Hollydawn and the other felines, a grim expression on her face. In a whisper low enough to be unheard by Perchkit, Juniperpaw passed on the news, ``I believe you're son is suffering from an internal issue. He's hurting from the inside, and I'm not aware of any herbs that can heal such a wound.`` She shook her head sadly, gazing sympathetically at Hollydawn. There was nothing Juniperpaw could do, unless...

``I- I can stop his pain,`` She croaked quietly, voice breaking with sadness. ``I- I can give him a painless journey to StarClan.`` Juniperpaw was offering to feed Perchkit a deathberry, which would send him into an endless sleep, but she would not give the suffering kit the berry without the family's permission.
"N-no I-I couldn't stand by and watch my son be killed... Even if painlessly... I would have to leave, and I think that would scare him. Isn't there anything you could do!? Yarrow!? Catmint!?" She was just blurting out random herbs now,"Juniper!? Borage!? Burdock!? Horsetail!?"

Mudnose looked sadly at Juniperpaw,"do you want me to get water for him?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.