View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:26 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Charmer @Leo the Loke @Spooky-Flameleaf

Juniperpaw looked to Mudnose, nodding in approval. She needed to convince Hollydawn that Perchkit would rather go painlessly than in pain. Surely she wouldn't let her own son suffer? ``Yes, please, that may be best.`` She then focused her attention on Hollydawn, gazing directly into the upset mother's eyes. She straightened her posture, hoping to get her point across by looking professional and confident. Juniperpaw spoke firmly, yet compassionately. She spoke like a mother scolding her kits, but she also spoke like she knew this wouldn't be easy. ``I'm sorry, Hollydawn, but I can't do anything else for him. I can only end his pain quickly and cleanly, or I can let him suffer. I won't make you watch, I won't make you stay, but it would be best for Perchkit if you stayed strong for him. I encourage you to go up to him, lie next to him, and talk to him without telling him the truth, without crying. Perchkit is relying on you to be strong for him. You can cry when its over. But first, how do you want it to end? Do you want him to go in pain, or painlessly? I'll give you time to decide. I understand this cannot be easy.``

And with that, Juniperpaw turned around and padded away from Hollydawn, closer to Perchkit and who she assumed was his father. She hoped the father would become involved in the conversation, she hoped he'd comfort Hollydawn and help decide Perchkit's fate. She figured she'd get him going. ``Excuse me?`` Juniperpaw meowed to Bramble. ``I believe Hollydawn would like to speak with you.`` She then crouched beside Perchkit, smiling softly at the kit. ``Don't you worry, Perchkit. I'm going to end your pain, alright?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 12th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.