View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:20 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots trotted next to her sister with her prey in her mouth from the place she buried it. Her tail swayed as she looked back at her sister then back at the camps direction it wasn't much but she had a family she cares about here that's why she isn't so tempted to leave , her sister , her brother , her mother . She cared for them all but only one thing brought her down so she keeps thinking positive things about it all , Deerspots wondered what it was like to be a Rogue or a loner to actually be free but yet she will never see her family again .

The She cat kept humming her tune her paws were hurting but she did her best to ignore it . It was getting pretty dark out to were the sun had an orange look to it , maybe ... Maybe she could just run? Run from her troubles , stay in the territory and do nothing but hunt and run . She needed to move , feel the earth under her paws the wind against her fur and not have to do what ever they say , like Milkfur she did feel the need to flee from her clan at times but she reminded herself that running wasn't always the answer
" you ok? " she asked through clumps of fur from her prey , she just needed to make sure .
Milkfur nodded,lying to her sister and herself."Y-yhea.I'm fine." She said.She shifted her hold on the prey so it was more comfortable and she could talk easier,but she didn't say anything else.She listened to the sounds of the forest.The crunch of leaves under her paws.

'What would it be like to become a loner?To be away from all of the fighting and glares of the disapproving clan?Would they call me a traitor and hunt me?' she thought.'They couldn't do anything if they couldn't find me though.The only ones who would really look for me are my family,and leafhide probably wouldn't even do that.' she kept her eyes on the ground,not sure if she should be ashamed of herself or not for thinking about abandoning her family.'No.I wouldn't leave them.That would make me a coward.' she got lost in thought,and seemed to be in her own world.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord