View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine stepped in,” Excuse me, Caliapaw right? Uhh...before Wheatfur died, he told me to in one moon, as in today....come and check and see if the gash on my stomach has healed enough I can run, jump and well...do the actions that if it isn’t fully healed will cause it to rip. Are you able to do it perchance? I’d like to return to warrior duties.” She meowed politely.
As a voice was heard, the young medicine cat looked up from where she had been examining the various herbs. The mention of her mentor sent a flicker of grief through Caliapaw's expression, but she collected herself and looked over Chameleonvine. "Yes, it's Caliapaw. And I can definitely do that - come on in." She should be able to do this on her own, right? It couldn't be that bad. The feline swallowed, hoping she would make the right decision here. Second guessing herself was common, but she was able to make a decision pretty easily. This? Well, Caliapaw wasn't sure that that particular trait of being decisive was going to come into play here very much... if at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.