View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

An old tom made his way into the familiar den, his bones crackling every now and then in protest of his movement. He didn't move often nowadays, especially with the weather becoming colder; but such relaxation was what he deserved after moons upon moons of serving ThunderClan as the medicine cat. He took a moment to stop in the entrance, taking a deep breath of the warm, herby scent where he had spent almost all of his days. He sighed, recieving a rush of memories, some good... and others saddening. The elder sensed the prescence of two others in the den, a warrior whose scent he recognized as belonging to Chameleonvine, and the other of somebody newer to him. He still knew that her name was Caliapaw, but he had never spoken to the young feline. "Hi," He meowed, his voice soft. "I came to get some mouse bile for my ticks." The old tom refused to let anybody get at his ticks, still trying to stay somewhat independent. "I can wait until your done seeing to her though," He meowed, sitting and wrapping his tail around his paws, his blind gaze directed toward to where he supposed the other two cats to be sitting.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!