View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:02 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yes," The medicine cat answered, her voice concentrated as she headed back over to Chameleonvine and glanced over the she cat. "Wheatfur was supposed to do this, before..." Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat. It wasn't easy for her to talk about her dead mentor, and she still hadn't quite grasped the fact that he was actually dead. He wasn't going to come back. There wasn't any power that would bring him back now, because once someone was dead - they were dead. The feline swallowed, shifting her weight, looking down at the ground like she couldn't bear to meet the tom's eyes. "Not fully, we were just working on herbs and he had been teaching me how to apply certain herbs to wounds... it's hard to remember." Caliapaw had a good memory. And she worked hard to keep it that way. But when she was being asked, by a cat that had done this for so long and would definitely know if she slipped up, it seemed different somehow. Caliapaw was only more convinced that she was doing something wrong. Except her voice had sounded way more confident then she felt, which she was both praising and cursing StarClan for. Why did she have to seem so confident? She wasn't! But, it was just a problem she was going to have to live with - that was all.
Zerosight shuffled his paws nervously at her first statement, feeling bad for bringing up Wheatfur without even thinking about it. Even he was feeling the loss of the other medicine cat even though they hadn't spoken very often. Clearing his throat, he tried his best to reassure her. "When I taught Northpath, I gave him the an accrymn to remember the stages of puncture wounds: BSTS," He began. "It stands for bleeding, swelling, tissue-repair, and scar formation. When it reaches the 4th stage, a warrior can return to their normal duties.Basically, if the wound is closed, and a scar is formed, then it's most likely healed up properly. Don't worry if it's slightly raised and red, new scars tend to do that. It's easy to mistake the redness for infection, but it's not. It'll flatten and lighten up in a few days." Zerosight has moved to stand a little closer as he had spoken, knowing he talked softly and it was often hard to hear him.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!