View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:04 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Snowstar," Cherrydawn began, fighting to keep her voice steady. This will work. She'll say yes. She has to say yes! "This is Skyfeather. As you can tell, he's from Windclan." The shecat twined her tail with the tom's giving him an encouraging smile. "We're in love. We've been in love since my first gathering when we were apprentices." Cherrydawn kept her gaze steady as she looked at her leader, trying to be brave. "I know I've broken the warrior code. I'll take whatever punishment you need to give me. I know that it won't be any worse than knowing that I've let my mother in Starclan down. But Skyfeather and I, we don't want to be apart anymore. He wants to join Thunderclan so we can be together. I know this is a lot for me to ask. We're at war with Windclan... but Skyfeather is a good cat! A wonderful cat." The shecat gazed lovingly at Skyfeather, cuing him to make his case to join. This will work. It has to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather still felt unsteady under the leaders gaze. "Uhh..." He struggled to find the words he needed to convince Snowstar.
He took a deep breath and opened his jaws to speak. "Please Snowstar.
What she said was true, we have been in love since apprentices. I know I've broken the code alot. I'm sorry. But I swear I'm loyal. I just don't want to face Cherrydawn in battle. I don't even what to fight ThunderClan."
The warrior paused for a few moments.
"Cherrydawn and I want to be in the same clan. We don't want to be separated anymore. I... I love Cherrydawn, and I wanted to join ThunderClan so she wouldn't have to leave everything behind..." Skyfeather lowered his head.
"So please, Snowstar?"
@Random Melody
Snowstar, at this point, was stunned into silence. She'd heard of cats from different Clans falling in love with eachother (heck, she had a crush on a ShadowClan cat at one point), but to actually witness it? It left her amazed and slightly uncertain. There was no anger in her clear blue gaze as her eyes flickered over Cherrydawn and to the cat in question - Skyfeather. Now WindClan had done so many wrongs. They were nothing but rabbit-chasing murderers. Yet as the Siamese let her gaze meet the Tom's, she felt the thoughts of WindClan slip away and circle on this one cat. He looked nervous yet determined somehow. But beyond that, she could see the honesty in his eyes.

Her black tail gave a slight twitch as she ran through her options. She could decline - But then what? Cherrydawn goes to WindClan instead? What if she got attacked there? And just the thought of turning the Tom away made her chest hurt for some reason, some emotion she couldn't describe. She couldn't do that. She didn't know if Skyfeather had any tricks or plans against ThunderClan, though. Was she willing to risk it for these two cats? Stuff she had to think about, things she had to sort through, before finally she made her decision. The Siamese took a deep breath. "Skyfeather," She addressed the WindClan cat, pausing for a second to ensure she'd gotten his name right before continuing. "If I allow you to join, would you be able to remain loyal to ThunderClan? There is a war brewing, and you know this - You can't have a paw in each Clan, you can only be loyal to one. Are you willing to give up your loyalty to your birth Clan?" Snowstar's voice was surprisingly softer than even she thought it would be, but that wasn't the point. Her ice blue eyes met the Tom's nervous gaze, waiting intently for the answer that would mostly decide for her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust