View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart nods slowly “ ... I see... so ... have you ... found a mate yet?” She asks curiously
The She cat was shocked in her own mind and her tail flicked when she tilted her head is she asking what I think she's asking? I can probably be doomed to the dark forest for all we know! But yet I wonder she thought . She didn't know why Sliverheart was asking her , her of all cats ! " oh sure I have im just waiting for them to get back here with a rose in their mouth ..... " she meowed with sarcasm rich in her tone . Her Amber eyes seemed a bit cold " no of course not . You honestly think they will ask me? " she meowed as she pointed her ears towards the other warrior.

She never had any child hood crushes or friends from her past which wasn't so great but not as bad as her acquaintance . Well she thought it was bad , her father wanted her to be like him cold and unforgiving so she became like him only a tad bit of humanity was left in her own soul. She wishes she could go back in time to kill him with her own claws.Her face was contorted in a frown remembering those painful times but it wasn't any of sliverhearts business yet @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.