Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed a bit changing back to his mixed colored eyes. “ ....” he growls a bit as he grabs Tords hands “ .... because I was afraid.... “ he says filled with pain and a hint of regret. “ I was afraid you would see me as a monster. ... a ghoul. I can’t help my birth or what runs though my veins...” his hands were shaking a bit. “ what I am I cannot stop it... my body can’t help what it was made for.... to eat humans. I can’t eat anything else besides that.... everything else you love I can’t eat because my body would reject it.... I’m a ghoul. I’m Sasuke wolfheart the ghoul king... one of the most dangerous ghouls out there... and ... I lied because.... I was afraid you would leave me. “ he says as he let’s go of his hands “ .... Tord. You’re amazing. You do so many beautiful things but you always work too hard. Staying up late... pulling all-nighters yet you always try to smile whenever I serve you.... I ... I just couldn’t help but....” he looks away “ .... I’m sorry “
Tord was quietly listened, his eyes growing wider and wider as he listened. There was heartbreak in his heart, but there was also sympathy. He couldn’t argue with what Sasuke was saying though. That was how he felt, as painful as that was. “Well, I realized a majority of that,” he muttered, still uncomfortable that he had been lied to. He had no idea what to do now. He knew that he wanted to forgive Sasuke, but he didn’t know if he could. “I...it’s...well...it’s complicated,” he muttered, before something snapped in him, and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He didn’t know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with still being sleep-deprived. “Look, now I’m crying too,” he laughed, trying to find the good in this situation, although it was very...difficult, to say the least.