Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord listened, trembling slightly. He was in quite a bit of mental pain right now, shaking as he stood there. He was feeling a mix of hundreds of different emotions at once, and it was painful. However, no feelings he could have been feeling at any point would have prepared him for what just happened. Now was a weird time to confess your love, but between the shock, he felt his tear-lined face heat up. Now he was just confused. He had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, but ended up standing there in silence, not knowing what he had just witnessed.
He blushes a bit as he looks at Tord. “ ...” he rubs the back of his neck. “ ....I’m sorry...” he says simply as he holds Tords hand “ as much as I want to make you mine... I don’t feel worthy of such things... just watching you cry hurts me.” He looks away “ at the same time I want to end your suffering and seal your pain with... with a kiss” he says with a slight blush. “ .... I’m sorry but...” he let’s go of Tords hands “ .... I’m sorry...” he says once again as he looks away