Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I want my mother back! What's happenes if the darkness is killed by the dagger. Do I get my mom back?" SJ asked.
"Why can't Mary just take the darkness. She Knows how to control it" I is asked."true" Mary said.
Vicky looked down " Sam dies as well along with the darkness.... But love is the most powerful magic . Love can make some one do stupid things , even selfish things . Something that Sam loves may help her bring herself back , but I'm warning you hating a dark one is easier then loving one. Trust me " Vicky said
" You can summon a dark one by saying their name and say I summon thee afterwards " she added
_________ ( not where the others are ) ______,
Their was a vault on the ground and black ink looking stuff formed inside of it rising up forming a shape , the liquid cleared and it showed Sam having olive looking skin darker hair insane eyes. And a dark red flannel shirt along with fancy pants " well at least all dark ones don't look like a reck " she mumbled and suddenly a person was beside Sam " well hello deary! We have been waiting for you and may I say what a lovely show you put on! " rumple said . Sam snarled and clawed him but rumple vanished
" how di-" she said but was cut off " how did I do that? Well you see I'm a voice inside your head that tells you what to do. Yes! I am rumplestiltsken ! " he said and bowed. Sam snarled " why would I listen to you? " she asked coldly . Rumple shrugged " perhaps you'll like gorgon the terrible? " he asked and formed to a huge boar with flames " ok!!! Go back please! " Sam said and rumple changed back " yes I don't suppose that will be a very good form now would it " he asked with a smirk

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )