View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:46 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default goose's everything!

so i’ve been pretty inactive lately and no matter how much i try i haven’t been committing as much, so why not give my characters some actual relations to motivate myself ?

riverclan
honeycomb
friends
1 - 2 - 3
not too close but still able to hold a conversation, have inside jokes, the whole shebang. must be within the 46-8 moon agerange so they can relate about goings-on in their mutual youths!!
enemies
1 - 2 - 3
not necessarily homophobic or even openly hateful. just a little something to get under her skin— you can present any ideas for their dynamic!!
former mentor
probably advanced in age by now. someone who’s been there, done that and has plenty of advice to impart. pre-existing ocs encouraged for this one!
apprentice
almost like a child to her!!
thunderclan
milkweed
friends
1 - 2 - 3
a little distant, but okay conversation in the opinions of both parties. they should think she’s just a little frigid.
nemesis
hopefully in windclan. they should absolutely despise eachother’s guts.
siblings
1 - 2
could only speak to each other when needed, or be close as peas as a pod-- or anything else, if you’d like!
apprentice
anything goes ! she’ll be a little rude towards them, having lost her first, but it’s mostly tough love.
romantic interest
must be female. may be an unrequited romance thing, i’m unsure. please do present ideas!!
sweetpaw
parents
1 - 2
they can be biologically related or adopted to sweet, but if they do happen to be their bio parents, then the pair has to be at least genetically plausible. aside from that, they’ve got to be loving towards sweet! that’s about it.
friends
1 - 2 - 3 - 4
really close-knit— that’s all ^^
mentor
absolutely anything goes!
siblings
1 - 2
almost like their best friends, but actually related by blood!! they can be included in sweetpaw’s friendship group, but again, anything goes!!
nemesis
i’d like to at least see some plot ideas, because friction will be common.
windclan
mothcloud
friends
1 - 2 - 3- 4
close as heck!! they’ve got to mesh well, because moth sees his friends as family ! interactions will hopefully be often.
enemies
1 - 2
someone who would mock him constantly for his forgetful and somewhat fickle nature. one of them’d presumably be an ex or something?
siblings
1 - 2 - 3
they don’t have to get along!! you can go with whatever here.
apprentice
anything goes !
cuckoosnarl
‘friends’
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
not really. most of them should at least feel obligated to be around him, so differing personality types are probably a given.
paramours

those with whom he has inconsequential affairs— must be male.
siblings
1 - 2
anything goes.
enemies

possibly virtuous, potentially just as horrible as him.

this will probably be updated every week or whenever i feel bothered to !
form w/o link ;;
name -
age -
gender + pronouns -
desired role + character you’re applying for -
personality -
appearance -
plot ideas -
you can just link your charrie pages and state any ideas if you have any!

baibai

Last edited by oats; November 26th, 2017 at 10:34 AM.