View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom heart twigs and leaves snap and crackle behind him, making the ebony feline whip his head around, only to meet amber eyes. The same eyes that have managed to strike fear into the very core of his soul, the same pair of eyes that made his blood freeze, and that was just the eyes. The warriors own silver optics widened with fear, he took a step back, tail tucked between his legs, ears flattened against his skull, he tried to shrink himself down as much as he physically could. "R-Ratstar." he said aloud, his voice quivered and was barely above a whisper. Oh, this molly scared him so, so much, every time he saw her pelt it made him want to hide himself in the darkest corners of the world, unseen, unheard of. He dipped his head and tried his hardest to avoid eye contact, afraid he would annoy the reincarnation of the former leader. "I-I apologize, I ha-haven't been doing anything, I-I wasn't informed to compl-complete any tasks a-as of yet." he stated, his whole body now visibly shaking, he hated seeing her, he hated coming across her scent, he hated hearing her taunting voice. Nightcry just wanted it all to stop.
She hadn't realized she had been moving. Maybe being lost in her own thoughts, had made her unaware of moving and the change of terrain. Mossdrop stared down at Nightcry. Thus, another thing she had broken. Oh, how could she possibly fix this? The brown tabby had been able to do this, so fixing it wouldn't be much of a problem... would it? The she-cat let out a sigh that portrayed nothing. But maybe a little something. "No need to call me that name dear, Mossdrop will do just fine." Mossdrop wouldn't portray much more than that, and some more. She had to think of something to mend this broken cat, one way or another. She wouldn't fix the past, but she could probably change the future. That would work. Mossdrop hoped it would. "It's fine, it's fine.." The brown & black mackerel tabby shook her head. "No need to apologize." Mossdrop's expression looked thoughtful, as if she was thinking of something. Her tone was calm, but slightly strained, grief filled more like it. Mossdrop wasn't going to hide her grief for her son. Even with Nightcry.