View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist blinked, surprised by Daypaw's words. "K-Kits?" She stammered, looking down at her stomach and then back up at Daypaw. "I don't know how to be a mother!" She looked at Lostface helplessly, before glancing back at Daypaw. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement, with a small spark of concern and confusion marring the innocent, happy look. Oh my StarClan, what am I to do? The image of mewling kits warmed her heart, calming her slightly. Upon hearing Daypaw's next words, her eye widened. "I wasn't aware that it was open." She confessed, placing a paw over her good eye. She wasn't sure if her injured eye was open or not- she couldn't feel anything- but she could see a faint, blurry shape in front of her. Ebonymist couldn't pick out any details, nor could she see any light or shadows; it was as if she was sitting in an almost pitch-black cave, looking at a shape and trying to identify what it was. "You're still in front of me, right?"
He was quiet for a while, thinking that he misheard until he heard the word again from his mates own mouth. Kits. He was going to be a father! He begins to purr loudly and happily as he quickly nuzzles his mates cheek “ don’t worry! I’ll do as much as I can! I’ll be the best father! I’ll train them! Hunt for them! And ...” his eye widened a bit when a thought came to mind. What if he had a girl? With all these flirty toms?! He begins to stand over his mate. Protectively, he growls “ hi eyes off my mate!” He hisses a bit and very protectively. The tom just couldn’t help it being a former rouge can get to you sometimes especially in the field of love. And daughters of course.