View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Default Re: - welcome to the faction - dragon rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
(my apologizes for how late this is! irl issues)

Azulite's small yet nimble body wrapped protectively around the Nexus egg sat in the small hole that identified as a 'nest'. Parents had left, and now some unseen force had driven itself out from the shadows to try its luck at stealing eggs and hatchlings of all sorts.. when the dragons woke in the morning, there would be one less egg, one less hatchling, one less valuable force. Duraque had been one to band together with Azulite, making a very valuable force of drakes.

Colay, on the other hand, was firmly placed with Teaa and Sonya- a rather small and weak team from any other dragon's eyes, yet among the scaly but soft-hearted group, the trio understood that their sweet friendship could become an important teamwork skill if anything even slightly hinting at danger were to happen.

Candy's head peaked above the rim of the small nest his mother had once made for him. He was a shy critter; he begged and prayed at night for the beast not to snatch him and take him away. He was soft and vulnerable as his horrified gaze travelled across the sky. He had not taken to band together with anyone- he was alone, watching rogues walk in silence along the empty paths that had once been used by mothers and fathers and their young.

That said, Violin was one of these rogues.. he needed no one. He had an infectious bite to protect himself. His appearance was quite terrifying itself;
a white, thin a sickly body with red outlines sprinkled in areas on his body,
deep red eyes and blood-red fangs and horns. Every dragon knew of the disease these monsters spread, causing everyone to avoid the rare species.
Naturally aggressive. Naturally bloodthirsty. They could be considered the snatching beast themselves, at the rate they could steal eggs and fresh hatchlings.
It's quite all right!
Before I post again, I was wondering where we'll go from here. Would Kodi's group meet up with Violin first, or with Azulite's group?