View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:48 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang's limb's gave a violent jerk as he sat bolt upright with a harsh snort, "Wha? Where? Is it dawn already?" His one eye swept the inside of his den, groping in confusion as took in the scene. He still wasn't quite used to living in the medicine den and it took him a second to remember where he was. "Oh right," he said to himself, the fog of sleep beginning to clear a little from his brain. That's when he noticed the little kit sitting beside him, looking nervous as he turned to face her with his scarred up face. Well, can't blame her. That's probably how I'd look if I had to see my ugly mug right after waking up. "Cleankit?" he muttered, sitting up in his nest. "What is it?" The old tom gave a wide yawn, shaking his head to clear his mind.
Purekit's eyes narrowed as her brows contracted in confusion. Cleankit? That was most definitely not her name. Hmm, maybe he was a bit groggy after he woke up. It happened to a lot of cats. Well, probably. Another spasm grabbed her stomach, reminding her again why she was here. Not that the kit could forget; it happened al too often. This wasn't the first time she had to appeal to Shinefang for a few herbs, though. "My stomach is hurting." She meowed, stepping closer. "I think I ate a bad mouse." She stifled a whimper as pain wracked her body.

(In a hurry, sorry for length)

Last edited by Undercover; November 20th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.