View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit's eyes narrowed as her brows contracted in confusion. Cleankit? That was most definitely not her name. Hmm, maybe he was a bit groggy after he woke up. It happened to a lot of cats. Well, probably. Another spasm grabbed her stomach, reminding her again why she was here. Not that the kit could forget; it happened al too often. This wasn't the first time she had to appeal to Shinefang for a few herbs, though. "My stomach is hurting." She meowed, stepping closer. "I think I ate a bad mouse." She stifled a whimper as pain wracked her body.

(In a hurry, sorry for length)
Shinefang stood up with a grunt, "A bad mouse, Cleankit? What makes you think it was bad? Did it smell funny to you?" The older tom asked the kit, sniffing the air around her in search of the sharp tang of infection. If a bad mouse was all that was going on, Shinefang was in luck. For the life of him, he could not remember which herb was for bellyaches. The tom had never had formal medicine cat training. He just happened to get injured enough during his lifetime that he knew how to bandage a wound and prevent it from getting infected. Scratches, bites, those were a breeze! But bellyache wasn't something that had bothered him enough as a kit for him to remember what herb would help. A bad mouse, though, he may know how to ease the kits digestion, but a paw-full of yarrow flowers would bring that mouse right back up. Can't hurt her stomach if it's not inside her stomach.