View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:32 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Oh Lordie... Let’s do it! ))

Tord nearly screamed as he saw Naruto, sitting up rigidly, before taking a deep breath in and calming down. Their best waiter wasn’t there...huh...to think that it was his fault. Guilt spread through Tord’s body, though his face remained the same. “You guys have anything that can help someone who didn’t sleep so well?” he asked calmly, as he still had the same gray crescents under his eyes, not owning any makeup that would hide it.
yes!! Time to bring in the big guns!) Naruto smiles “ yea we do. Let me make it so you can try it. Since today is your first day everything is free for the day” he says happily as he begins to head towards the counter. Meanwhile a new girl comes in as well with hair as black as night and eyes ice blue. She walks up to winter and begins to speak to him slight worry in her voice as she speaks “ is Sasuke alright can I see him?” Said the woman as winter laughs softly “ can’t get enough of him huh? “ the woman blushes a bit and growls at her winter “ shut up! Can I see him or what?”