Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded, knowing that it had all been his fault. The more he sat there, the worse he felt. Rubbing his eye to try and keep the contact in. He took a sip of his coffee, though he nearly dropped it when he heard Sasuke growl. He murmured a curse in Norwegian, and quickly covered it up with a cough. “What happened there?” he muttered to himself, wanting to know where Sasuke had to go. He was still surprised about what caused Sasuke to react in the way he did, but he didn’t want to seem too prying.
Naruto sighs softly “ he’s still holding on strong to some other love. And Sakura is trying to get him out of it.” He sighs softly “ he’s getting annoyed with Sakura one might say. “ he says calmly as Sasuke begins to look towards Naruto and Tords direction. His eyes glowed a bit at this new person as he begins to walk over to them. “ oh hello are you new here?” He asks kindly with his old kind smile. Naruto smiles “ yep he asked for something that would keep him awake... I don’t think I got it.” Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re close though let me make it. “ he says kindly as he looks at Tord “ I’ll be back” he says kindly as he begins to head towards the counter and almost immediately Sakura began asking questions about Tord and why did Sasuke smile at him and stuff like now she was jealous