View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Ha! I'd like to see you try!" The fluffy tom boasted, his brown pelt fluffing out a little more as he half-smiled, half-smirked. To him, Mintberry finding the cat that he couldn't charm would be amazing. True, if she picked someone he held a lot of respect for, it would probably be harder, but... still... Ottertail could try! He held respect for a few she cats... well, he held a little bit for all of them. To him, a she cat was a force to be reckoned with when they were angered. And they were powerful, just as much as toms were - in some areas. Sometimes more, sometimes less, it really just depended on the she cat. "The elders! How rude!" The tom scoffed playfully, raising his paw to swat her just as she rolled away. It was almost perfect timing - for one of them. Ottertail's ears went back in frustration at his miss, but it was quickly forgotten in the spirit of the teasing. "Hmph. Why don't you go charm them? Like you said - they'll appreciate it, yougin'," The tom laughed, aiming another swat at her as he did so. When the timing was right, chances were that he would flop on top of her once more. Their friendly relationship was perfect just the way it was - and Ottertail never wanted things to change. Like, ever.
Mintberry gasped dramatically before her paw reached out towards the large tom, swatting his ears a few times. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm not into cougars," she teased, her pale green hues narrowing at him, almost challenging him to say something else. "But you're into everyone, so it makes it okay for you to go flirt with them," she replied, trying to defend herself. The black and white she-cat huffed, before drawing her paw back under her. From there, she simply stuck her tongue out at the tom before rolling onto her back and curling her paws up over her. This was probably her favorite position to lay in. It defeated the stereotypical way at least. Besides, her clan mates found it humorous sometimes and she liked knowing she can make them purr or laugh a little. Everyone needed someone to brighten their day sometimes. He green hues didn't waver from the tom as she did so, even though at this point, she was staring at him upside down.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL