View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ottertail jerked his head back, out of his friend's reach (after she had already hit him a few times) his eyes gleaming mischieviously as he did so, almost daring her to try and hit him again. Technically, she had just taught him a lesson; be out of reach if he was going to tease her like that. "I am not!" Ottertail protested, although he was laughing while doing so, defeating the purpose of trying to look hurt. Besides, how could he really be hurt when it was so funny? As she rolled over, the tom saw his chance - and quickly half scooted, half shuffled over towards her, his eyes sparkling and narrowed in concentration before he lifted a paw (daintily, almost) and placed it on her stomach. "I win." The tom mrrowed, this time with a small wriggle like he was too excited. He was, of course, referring to the games cats would play as young kits or apprentices - in his case, even warriors - when whoever was pinned first and kept there lost, and the victor would naturally announce his win. Like the other cat wasn't already aware of it.

Mintberry panicked for a moment, thinking the larger tome was about to squish her again before his paw simply rested on her soft stomach fluff. Her pale hues narrowed again and her voice sounded amused as she spoke. "You're asking to be bit" she replied. Her jaws opened and shut twice, allowing that teeth on teeth clacking noise to leave her mouth. Her whiskers were twitching in the process, but she twisted her body awkwardly to gently gasp his leg in her jaws. From there, she simply allowed a soft growling noise leave her half opened mouth. "mennefff!" The noise escaped her vocal cords before she released his leg and rolled away from him, onto her side. Her tongue was sticking out enough to allow her paw pad to run across it while she made a spitting noise. "Fluff-butt, your fur is stuck in my mouth!" she exclaimed, spitting once more before turning her head up and around to look at him over her shoulder, a playful expression written on her face. "You've too much fur, sir!" the black and white she-cat spoke again before turning her head away again and staring at the ground where the smallest clump of moist fur rested.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL