View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw smiled softly up at Shinefang when he looked down at her, referring to her by the nickname she oh-so-loved to hear from him. She quietly watched as the older tomcat slipped away from her side, approaching Daypaw who was tending to the young cat's death-scent. She frowned at the sight of the young feline who seemed to be just around her own age. A sad look formed in her green eyes, and she shook her head, meowing gently, ``Shinefang, we'll help you clean up.`` Juniperpaw didn't want to leave the elder tomcat quite yet. She backed away as Shinefang gripped the apprentice's scruff between his jaws, carefully maneuvering his way through the maze of herbs. Juniperpaw managed to scrape a pawful or so of leaves and berries out of the way, solemnly watching on as the limp body was carried past her. Welcome him into your ranks, StarClan. Let him find peace among the stars.

She looked to Daypaw for guidance, uncertain as to what to do next. Juniperpaw, however, was quick to realize that the ShadowClan feline wasn't exactly the best at comforting, and instead, Juniperpaw began to quietly pick at the herbs littering the ground while waiting for Shinefang to return. She wasn't exactly aware of which herbs were which, but she was able to pile a few of them based off similar appearances and smells. She carried the bundle over to what she assumed was Shinefang's herb store where she rocked back on her haunches and began building piles for the different leaves and berries, hoping she was placing them in their correct piles.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:01 PM.