View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

blood spat at freak and fallen "my name is not moon its BLOOD" she yelled at fallen "i am ashamed to call you my brother i should have killed you at the same time as sun and remember when you and mother said that i was here for a reson i found why i am here to rid you filthy things of life and that is what i will do i will kill you someday " she yelled and walked closer to her brother after getting free of freak " that day is today" and pounced on fallen and wispered something in his ear that only he could hear " say hello to mother and sun for me "

fallen doges the best as possible a bite to the neck and blood bit the ground she quickly sliced fallens ear
The dark grey male bit into Blood's haunch and pulled back, causing some of the flesh to tear and hoping to distract her for a moment.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind