View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"They can stay as long as they want.You can stay to if you need to.And there's no need to repay me." She said.And if he doesn't ever come back,I'll overthrow his alpha myself,that way they can still have their pack back. she thought,but then scolded herself in her mind again.He will come back.From what he says,he has a good plan,so I shouldn't worry so much.
Storm wagged his tail lightly, something he did when he was thinking, not necessarily happy. "I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to run... My father is mad, but he'd understand that something was up if blood goes missing and we do the same night. He'd track us down and slaughter everyone he could until he was taken down himself." He closed his eyes, remembering his first month of life. He had another brother named Forest back then... Then Fear went crazy, and Russet tried to escape with a wolf she was very fond of that she called Grey. Fear had followed them, and the two males fought viciously, but Storm's father ended up tearing Grey's throat out before mangling poor Forest and dragging the rest of them back by force...
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind