View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:25 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit hopped once, and then darted as quickly as his kit legs would go to the exit. 'Wow..." He whispered, staring at it all. His for now blue eyes going wide with surprise. "There's more cats here than I thought," He wanted to wait to step out into it all though. He needed to see his father, so he wouldn't get scared. Will it be father that's scared, or me? I think me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Of course!", Crowsong replied. (Sorry that it's really short.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit's eyes lit up with excitement at his mother's suggestion. "can we, for real?" He asked, his voice going squeaky with amazement. This was the first time he had actually showed any adventurous trait at all. " I want to see it all! it sounds like fun!" He jumped to his paws, but had gotten up too quickly. "ouch," He mumbled as he rubbed his nose, he had hit it on the floor of the den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

@SamCats @little-life-light

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then the kits. "Why don't you kits go and explore the camp with your father. It'll be a good chance to go to know what's in the camp and where everything is," the queen said.
Stoneheart followed quickly behind his son who had a need to see his new little world. "See that den over there? That's the Apprentices den, you'll sleep in there one day." He informed Adderkit. Then he turned to look over his silver shoulder to see if his other three kits were going to tag along too. @Trickster~ @SamCats @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!