View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Role
Nutpaw felt at home in Shadowclan I am the luckiest cat alive, I have a nest, a den, regular food. And no work to do besides ‘elder duties’ which is nice. It isn’t that hard once a day changing the elder’s moss and searching for there ticks and fleas. She smiled what else could a cat ask for? She had spent the first 18 moons of her life in a living trauma yes, but she had everything she wanted a nest and a den and she wasn’t always expected to be killed. She was alway shocked that they didn’t harass apprentices. She got a little bit of insults for being in the Syndicate, but that didn’t hurt, what hurt was when a mother would freak when the kit spoke to her and hurd them into the nursery giving her a look of fear. Nutpaw was the least likely cat in the cat to harm someone. The kits were more likely to hurt her than she was to hurt her worst enemy. After all, she didn’t know how to unsheathe her claws. Where was the need in camp to unsheathe her claws?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here