View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tortoiseshell tom let out a squeal and bounced towards his former mentor, a big grin plastered on his maw. Words could not describe how happy the warrior was, his emerald green hues glistened with joy. He practically tackled the older feline down and began to nuzzle and lick him, licking his cheeks and forehead, nuzzling beneath his chin. Turtlebright was making incoherent squeaks and yips, unable to form words. After a few moments of nuzzling and licking the tom lifted himself up and gave Shinefang a bright smile "Congratulations!" he purred, his tail lashing behind him.
Shinefang didn't expect his former apprentice to nearly bowl him over like that. Her has to fight to keep his balance as the excitable younger tom bombarded him with nuzzling and licking. The older tom raised his paw and lightly cuffed the younger cat's ear. "Yes yes, good for me. Now don't go licking me to death or Grousestar will have to climb back up on the Skyboulder twice in one day," the old tom grouched. He was glad though. Glad to serve his clan like this, and glad to have an old apprentice ready to tackle him with joy. "Better watch your tail now. If you end up getting yourself hurt by doing something mouse-brained, I'll know," he said teasingly.