View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
( @starfall sorry it took so long! )

Lightstream stretched as she crawled out of the clearing. It felt great to be out of the camp, she hadn't gone out for three days. She bound towards the Shadowclan border, feeling the wind ruffle her fur and breathing the scents of the afternoon. She got about fifteen tail lengths away from where she started before she saw a familiar face. "Fallenstream?" She asked, padding towards the cat.
[You're good ]

The tom had just made his way out of the leaders den, reporting to Russetstar the happenings on the borders, letting the tom know that it was all peaceful so far. He was finding it easier and easier to interact with the leader, he didn't view him as a greedy, power hungry tom, no, the ebony warrior now viewed him as a companion. He could speak freely with the russet feline, and every once in a while he could joke with him, but of course that was rare. He felt more comftrable around the other deputies and leaders, they were shed in a new light in the ebony toms point of view. Now he was padding out by the stream after he had decided that the fresh kill pile could use a little more meat, he just wasn't sure how much to catch, he didn't want to catch too many fish, they wouldn't be eaten and would go bad. But the mew of a familiar voice broke his train of thoughts, a voice he never thought he'd hear again. He quickly turned his head, his eyes widening, he didn't think it was real, he was dreaming, he must be. "Lightstream." he whispered, his voice quivering. Fallenstream took a slow step forward, his paw hovering over the dirt beneath him for a moment before he launched off towards the molly, almost tackling her down. "Light! Is that really you?! I-I thought you died? What in the name of Starclan happened to you?" he cried, his lapis optics danced with worry and joy. He forgot her pleasant scent, smelled of fresh water, fresh air, and the nectar of the flowers that bloomed only during spring. He hadn't realized just how much he missed her, how much his heart ached. He rested his muzzle on top of her head and let out a sigh, "What took you so long mouse-brain?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 24th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.