View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Queenie

Smokethorn watched, rather awe-struck as he observed Bumblepaw's speed. He certainly could work with this young tom who already seemed to have so much potential! Smokethorn was glad he'd taken on the apprentice as his own - perhaps he'd even proudly gloat about Bumblepaw to the other warriors? A pleased smile stretched across his muzzle as he watched the smaller tomcat race around him. Though Bumblepaw was not tall nor sure-footed, Smokethorn could easily identify him as WindClan-born just by his running. He observed Bumblepaw's narrowed eyes and folded ears, his gaze ran along the apprentice's spine, and he studied the small tom's steps.

As Smokethorn followed Bumblepaw's footing, the smaller tom suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground. Smokethorn released a shocked gasp, and was quick to rush to his apprentice's side. ``Bumblepaw! Are you alright?`` The warrior halted beside the young cat, a frantic look on his face. Smokethorn had once injured his forepaw while running, and he had limped to camp to check in with Surgestorm. He'd sprained his paw, and the medicine cat ordered him to rest and not use his paw for a few days. He'd spent those days in the nursery with his family.

Like an anxious mother, Smokethorn zeroed in on Bumblepaw's paw, having seen the apprentice closely study it and assume this was the source of any pain. He sniffed at his forepaw with a concerned expression glued on his face. ``Does this hurt?`` he asked, gently touching Bumblepaw's paw with his own foot. ``Can you walk on it? Try walking on it.`` Smokethorn inched back to allow Bumblepaw enough space to test out his paw. He straightened his posture, but still watched on worriedly.