View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang dusted of the layer of now dried herbs caked to the apprentices paw. They feel to the den floor in flakes, and now the old tom was able to have a better look and see that the claws on the wounded paw were still unsheathed, and the paw itself, though the swelling was better, still appeared twisted and at an odd angel. "Well feeling better is generally a good sign," he said simply, not prepared yet to lose all hope, but there were so many small bones in the paw... " Can you try and sheath your claws for me?" he asked.
Oakpaw was startled to see such a protective layer of herbs flake off in moments. Herbs were really weird! Oakpaw stared at her paw. The cuts were still visible, but they were healing. Oakpaw frowned. She knew she would have some nasty scars. At Shinefang's request, Oakpaw tried to move her foot just a little. Only a tingling feeling came back in return. There was no movement in her toes, and her claws did not sheath. Blinking, Oakpaw tried again. The same reaction occurred. "It didn't work," she half wailed. "Why isn't it working? Why can't I sheath my claws?" Eyes shimmering with fear, Oakpaw tried and tried again. Oakpaw lashed her tail, beginning to grow frustrated with herself. Great StarClan! If I can't even sheath my claws, how can I be a warrior?