View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨no fair!¨ larkfall called out after him, dashing right on his paws. when he wasnt crouched close to the ground, he was actually very tall, long limbs meant for speed. it was because of his confidence that he kept close to the ground. but out here, he was free. he let his claws dig into the ground as he ran, letting the grass tickle his toes and the wind go through his short fur. he erupted with loud snorts and laughs as he ran. honestly, if you looked at how larkfall was acting in the clearing compared to now, you wouldnt guess they were the same cat. ¨where do you plan on running to?¨

spireflare eyed her as he saw that she stopped. he raised a brow, padding close to her. so close that their pelts were almost brushing. he smiled,¨and why are you nervous? im not scary, am i?¨ they mewed, his tone smooth and cool, almost in a purring fashion. he loved to see cats reactions to things, how their mind worked, and this was the result he liked to see.
The black tom continued running, laughing as he heard Larkfall's voice behind him, the wind blowing through his fur and making him feel free and untamed and happy. He didn't get the chance to just be free very often anymore, free from worrying about things and his troubles that were constantly nagging at his mind, and he didn't get the opportunity to feel just happy often either. Oh sure, he was "happy" to see his friends or spend time with them, but this was a different kind of happy. It was the type he got when there was no stress involved. And there was a lot of stress involved with his she-cat friends currently. "I don't know!" He called back at Larkfall's question, followed with a laugh. Did Obsidiansky sound crazy? A little. Did he care? No.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.