Old November 25th, 2017, 11:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

(YES)
Garterstar scrunched up his face as Hareleap licked the top of his head, then pretended to ready himself. "I am ready for whatever you need to do to help me live, Hareleap!" The fluffy tom scowled and stood tall, though it wasn't very impressive. He had his mother's smaller build and his father's pelt, meaning he looked large but it was entirely fluff. He definitely didn't act like his parents though.
(MM YES)
Hareleap chuckled, glancing around for any sort of mock-herbs. He pricked his ears, grabbing a few leaves that had fallen to the ground, and placed one on the "leader"s belly. He chuckled, finding this game amusing. "This is a..er..the best herb in the forest, you'll be better in no time." He mewed, placing one more "herb" on the kit. How did medicine cats do this? He wasn't sure, but this worked. It was just a kit game.

@Constellation
The unnamed, smallest she-kit was nearly identical to Thea. She might have gotten a bit of her father's fur color, just a tint, but she was mostly the same color as her mother. Once comfortable, she suckled. She flicked her tail and kneaded her paws, content as she continued to try and ignore her brother to the best of her ability. She let out occasional tiny squeaks, but was fairly quiet for a newborn. Her eyes still sealed, she didn't know what was trying to push her around, or what was making all those noises, and so they frightened her slightly. She tensed slightly, paws stopping their kneading action. She soon realized she was in no actual danger, for the most part, and continued on, relaxing.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; November 25th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.