View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:04 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Haha it's all good)

Sunmist gave a small smile at Asterstep's quote, dipping his head in agreement. That was certainly a good saying, and very true. "Good to hear," he purred at her answer. "I'm doing fairly well myself." Then, he fell silent, tail-tip flitting back and forth as he thought of what to say to fill the space before it became awkward. The bright tom was not always the most social cat, and thus when met with friendly conversation it often turned awkward. He turned his attention to the camp, amber eyes darting around the surrounding felines and dens. "It's crazy how much we've rebuilt in so little time," the large cat commented, returning his gaze to the molly. "I wouldn't have thought it possible if I hadn't of seen it myself." Quite proud of himself for not falling into a largely awkward gap of silence, he waited for the she-cat's response.
Asterstep purred browfly upon hearing his response. Yes, things were well for her. Although she had trouble getting use done to water again after the flood had ripped through their camp and territory, the female found herself able to relax and enjoy the small things in life again. "Oh yes," she replied eagerly, nodding in a rather hurried way. Then she smiled, adding in a rather odd humorous joke. "The rain couldn't keep the shadows away!" The molly paused, tail twitching. "You know," she added, hoping he didn't think her joke was too odd. "We're the shadows, and the rain wasn't the flood..." Shallowskip trailed off, wondering if she'd be the butt of the joke.